[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105106] Upload directory for project pyreb n

From: Giuseppe Cowo Corbelli
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105106] Upload directory for project pyreb not available
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:55:58 +0100

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I am the admin of pyreb project. Even if I have activated the Download Area
feature I cannot upload releases.

lftp savannah.gnu.org:/> cd /incoming/savannah/
cd ok, cwd=/incoming/savannah
lftp savannah.gnu.org:/incoming/savannah> cd pyreb
cd: Access failed: 550 Failed to change directory.
(/incoming/savannah/pyreb)

When I try to access the download area by http, here's what I get:

Not found
The link /releases/pyreb/ could not be found. It was probably renamed or
removed by the project team.

Moreover, there is no pyreb project hosted at Savannah. Please check the
address.

Did I miss something?
Tnx

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105106>