[Savannah-help-public] DANIEL

From: Daniel Kutamu
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] DANIEL
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:01:54 +0000

My Dear ,

Please permit me to formally introduce myself.
I am Daniel Kutamu the first son of Mr George kutamu , one of the secret aides of the former Liberian Leader, Charles Talyor. It is quite unfortunate that my father died two months before we left Liberia to Senegal for safety,because of the political crisis in the country.

To go straight to the point, let me not fail to confess that my agitation is real and my words is my bond in this proposal. My late father in his sick bed two days before he died, confined with me that he deposited two trunk boxes of Gold worth $3.5million us dollars with a security company in Malaysia. According to him, he deposieted it as our family treasure.Please my dear if this proposal is acceptable by you.kindly indicate your interest in repling this mail.Presently I and my mother now recides in Senegal where we seek refuge.

I will provide the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of claim certificate that will enable you put claim,from the security company.We will discuss further when I hear from you.
I look forward to hearring from you.

Thanks for your understanding.
Your's sincerely,
Daniel Kutamu.