[Savannah-help-public] Love DVDs?

From: Just4DVDs
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Love DVDs?
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:23:22 -0000

Thanks for shopping at just4everything.net

Disclaimer: All prices on just4valentinesday.net are correct to the time of sending email and are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute goods of equal or higher value in the event of supply difficulties. UK delivery only excluding Channel Islands. Delivery is usually with in 7 working days. If you do not receive your wine with in 14 days please contact us. For further enquiries please call 0800 3890862 or alternatively email address@hidden. Copyright 2006 just4everything.net.

This e-mail has been sent to you by Direct Fax and Email Marketing Ltd because you signed-up for it at some point in the past. If you do not want to receive such e-mails in the future you can unsubscribe from any or all Direct Fax and Email Marketing emails to which you are signed-up, by clicking on the link below:

CLICK TO UNSUBSCRIBE
This promotional email was sent by Direct Fax and Email Marketing Ltd || Environmental House || Cross Street || Standish || England
Copyright ©2005 Direct Fax and Email Marketing Ltd. All rights reserved. Please see our disclaimer.