[Savannah-help-public] Funny warning messages from CVS

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Funny warning messages from CVS
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 10:00:16 +0900

Hi,

When committing stuff to the Emacs CVS repository on savannah, I've been
seeing many messages like the following:

   /cvsroot/emacs/emacs/lisp/gnus/ChangeLog,v  <--  lisp/gnus/ChangeLog
   cvs commit: Using deprecated info format strings.  Convert your scripts to
use
   the new argument format and remove '1's from your info file format strings.

Is this my problem, or is there something that needs to be fixed on
savannah?

Thanks,

-Miles

--
`The suburb is an obsolete and contradictory form of human settlement'