[Savannah-help-public] 4/8/16E1 Plus Ethernet & V.35 PDH Multiplexer

From: Paul
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] 4/8/16E1 Plus Ethernet & V.35 PDH Multiplexer
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:05:33 +0800

Dear Sir,

Hope you do a good job in these days. This is Paul from Beijing Fibridge. We are a professional manufacture of network access products and digital fiber optic video surveillance products, all products are ISO 9001:2000 certified, and got CE certification, thousands of hundred have been widely used in more than 60 countries all over the world. We particularly recommend our 4/8/16E1 Plus Ethernet & V.35 PDH Multiplexer to you.

Features:
*Providing up to 16 E1,2 10/100Mbps Ethernet and 1 V.35 channel
*Double Optical port optional for redundant backup, auto-alternative
*Support ALS(Automatic Laser Shutdown) funtion(special model)
*Complete alarm functions
*Support the local/remote E1 loop back
*Standalone and rack mount optional
*220VAC and -48VDC optional
*Support local and remote management
*Support Console,WEB and SNMP management
*View&configure the working status of local and remote device, including connection status, speed,half/full duplexmode, port status
*Real-time alarm monitor and history alarm management are both available
*Online firmware updating

We hope to cooperate with you to promote our products in your territory.
For any detailed information, Pls check our website: www.fibridge.com
<http://www.fibridge.com > or contact us directly.

Best regards,
Paul Hu
International Department
Beijing Fibridge Co., Ltd
A402, Power Creative Building, No.1
Shangdi East Road,Haidian District, Beijng, 100085,China
Tel:86 10 58858988 Ext.836
Fax:86 10 5885 8520