[Savannah-help-public] Set of employees

From: WorldTransp inc
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Set of employees
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:42:04 +0000

Dear Mr (mrs) !

   Our company "WorldTransp inc."  continues looking for personnel. If you want to construct own business without the capital investments and to earn at the initial stage minimum $1000 per week, if you want to change your life to the best side, want to achieve financial independence, you age more than 22 years, you have 3-4 hours free time in day - our offer for you. For reception of the detailed information write us: address@hidden

tel/fax: +390680380059