[Savannah-help-public] Re: Pleased to meet you.

From: Nkhosi
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Pleased to meet you.
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:03:26 +0000

Good Day,

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to
secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you and my
family in your country.I have a substantial capital I honourably intend to
invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which
you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the
mutual benefits of both of us. Your able co-operation is to become my
business partner in your country and create ideas on how the money
will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after t
he money is transferred to your care with your assistance.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction
sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this
proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information,amount
involved and mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding
for helping me to secure the release of the deposit. I will be glad to
reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do
urge you to give the matter your immediate attention.

Looking forward to receiving your swift response.

Sincerely,
Nkhosi Thambo.