[Savannah-help-public] yo mana

From: Kermit Titor
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] yo mana
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 18:40:01 -0200

Hello,

Give yourself constant reliefa with amazing meidiacations!

We bring you our wide selection of me adice ines, all of them are availabl=
e to you online, 24x7.=20

-------------- ------------------

copy the address below and paste in e your web browser:

ascetically.maintaininar.com

V ali d  for 24 hers.

I nourished the dream that nothing could smother=20.
Ascends, large and calm, the lord-star Jupiter;=20.
And the chair is becoming quite mucky and damp..
How many people with those qualities are you likely to find if you just go=
 out looking?.
Oh, my dark children, may my dreams and my prayers=20.

Get back to you later,

Bernardo Golux