Re: [Savannah-help-public] Abuse on sv.gnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Abuse on sv.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:09:33 +0100

We trying to find the time to work on a basic 'Enter this number' test
(like c2.com's).

By the way, Mathieu Roy (Savane's maintainer) pointed me to
http://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/ :)

That sounds good, though maybe you could make it a bit clearer that
it's not Savannah itself (eg. address@hidden, copy/pasted
bit of texts)?