[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105118] project deletion

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105118] project deletion
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:59:14 +0100

Update of sr #105118 (project administration):

                Category:                 Private => None
                 Privacy:                 Private => Public
             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

Can you point me to the new location where we can find the source code and
other data previously hosted at Savannah?

Once the data is replicated somewhere else we may close the project at
Savannah :)

[set as public, that's not a private item and above all user anonymous can't
post follow-ups on private items]

Oh right: please authenticate before to post a follow-up here so I can be
sure you're the project admin.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105118>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/