[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105152] "Using deprecated info format string

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105152] "Using deprecated info format strings."
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:51:28 -0800

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Each time I commit to the PSPP CVS tree, I see this message:

cvs commit: Using deprecated info format strings.  Convert your scripts to
use the new argument format and remove '1's from your info file format
strings.

I'm not sure exactly what this means, or whether it is something that I can
fix or if it has to be fixed by a Savannah admin.  It seems to be harmless,
but I'd appreciate a look at it when someone gets a spare moment.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105152>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/