[Savannah-help-public] howz going

From: Ernie A. Atkinson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] howz going
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:56:59 +0600

Hi,

We cut your payment by 45%

To get a ef ree, no obligation consultation about em0rt gage, visit us. Se=
rious Inquiries only, please.

$320k for 310 pm, v r    Juste    Giving    away

----- ------------------- ---------

COPY the Address below and paste in your BROeWSER:

lowestpay.net

Dark ones of today, my dreams must come true:=20.
Lyin' on the sidewalk,.
Longer than sun, or any revolving satellite,=20.
On glancing over my notes of the seventy odd casesI find many tragic,=20.
Carrying in my body the seed of the free.=20.

See you later,
Jerold Salas