[Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-register-public] re>submisstion

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-register-public] re>submisstion
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:11:29 +0100

Hi,

We only have a Japanese translation, not a Chinese one.

Do you mean you expected to get a Japanese message and got Chinese
characters?

Also, does this message make any sense? I only know Latin alphabet so
I do not know if the message you received is complete garbage or
something understandable.

I'll try to reproduce the problem when I have time (pretty busy atm).