[Savannah-help-public] Please delete OpenStreet www page

From: Paul Check
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Please delete OpenStreet www page
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:19:54 -0500

Hi: I am not certain if this is the correct forum for this request, or not. I was the developer of the OpenStreet project but cancelled it a long time ago as I didn't do any development at the time. However, the www page is still active. I don't think there is any way for me to delete it. Could you either arrange this, or let me know who the correct contact is? Thanks, Paul