[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105277] when i upload a file to the download

From: marc ferraton
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105277] when i upload a file to the download aera why appear also the signature file ?
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:06:24 +0200

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I want to download a file for the linphone project.  I apply this FAQ
"https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=Download_Area_-_How_do_I_add_files.txt";
I thus upload the file and my binary file of signature.  However do the two
files appear in the download aera, Why ?
I made research in other projects, in order to check if the files of
signature also existed, but I have not to see other examples.

I have search others Docs about "Upload files", I also found
"http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Automated-Upload-Procedure.html#Automated-Upload-Procedure";
is it applicable?

(ps: this link "https://savannah.gnu.org/account/change.php?item=gpgkey"; in
the page