[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105281] Mailing list archive backup

From: Tim Daly
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:41:19 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

savannah for axiom-developer, -math, -legal, -mail.
We recently had a server crash and have finally
decided that backups are vital. To this end we have
set up a mirror machine for most services except the
email lists.

Is it possible to get a backup copy of these
important email files? We need to keep a copy of
the discussion somewhere safe as this represents
an important project resource.

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
address@hidden      |

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105281>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/