[Savannah-help-public] Re: Project Approved

From: Richard Steuer
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Project Approved
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 03:05:07 +0200

On Thu,  6 Apr 2006 00:19:51 +0200
address@hidden wrote:

> Your project registration for Savannah has been approved.
> Project Full Name:   German GNU Web Translation Team
> Project System Name: germanwebtrans
> Project page:        /projects/germanwebtrans

> Enjoy the system, and please tell others about Savannah.
> Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.
>
>  -- the Savannah Volunteers

Thank you,

I just tested and now have a question, indeed. I want to upload the
homepage. Compliant with the FAQ I did:

 cvs -z3 -d address@hidden:/webcvs/germanwebtrans co
germanwebtrans

but it only outputs:

"Cannot access /webcvs/germanwebtrans/CVSROOT
 No such file or directory"

How can I set it up?

Thanks,
Richard