[Savannah-help-public] how to contact plyt developers?

From: Pete Trbovich
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] how to contact plyt developers?
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:41:08 -0400

To whom it may concern...

for the plyt project https://savannah.nongnu.org/people/viewjob.php?group_id=3232&job_id=138 .
Yes, the graphics are posted at http://penguinpetes.com/pages/plyt.html , and I tried to email them
and the only address provided bounced.

If you have some kind of idea where they are (I'm sorry to have come along so late in the game),
you could let them know their logos/icons are ready? Or if the project's dead, I guess you might
as well take the link down?

If they're unreachable, I guess I'll have to chalk this up to experience...

Thank you,
Pete Trbovich