[Savannah-help-public] cvs access

From: djh
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] cvs access
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:58:33 +0900

I sent an inquiry regarding cvs access the the other day, but have not yet receivef a response.

My (SSH Public Key) is registered with you with sufficient time to have been activated system wide.

Until April 4th (at least) of this year I could access as a member cvs files. But, when tried again the yesterday, each attempt failed:

N.B. The sshwrapper contains the line:    exec ssh -p 443 $*

error messages where as follows:
$ cvs -n -t -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs co emacs
 -> main loop with CVSROOT=:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs
 -> safe_location( where=(null) )
 -> Starting server: sshwrapper -l djh cvs.savannah.gnu.org cvs server
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
 -> Lock_Cleanup()

Can you help me locate and solve this access problem?

Regards,
  Darel Henman