[Savannah-help-public] Unable to enter public key

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Unable to enter public key
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:51:37 -0400

Hi.

My account/login at Savannah is PTPI, email

    address@hidden

I'm unable to enter the entirety of my public key in the form field
on the Change Authorized Keys page.  My key is 1115 chars long, but
the form field won't accept more than 1024 characters.

I contacted Sylvain Beucler about this a couple of days ago, but I
haven't heard back from him.  I need to get this cleared up fairly
soon, as I have changes I need to commit to the the groff
repository.

Please instruct.  Thanks.

--
Peter Schaffter