Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Fwd: Invitation to Participate in Summer

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Fwd: Invitation to Participate in Summer of Code 2006
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 17:37:33 -0500

    I think you could write some code to use the project type as a search
    filter. That is not possible right now in Savane but you can try :)

Sadly, even though you gave me the requisite powers, I can't take this
on any time in the foreseeable future.  Toby or John, can you?  If not,
Sylvain, can you add it to the infinite todo list?

Having a way to show potential volunteers what "GNU jobs" are open would
be really, really nice.  Having the nice interface was one of the whole
reasons to have the todo list on savannah instead of just a web page /
plain text file, as it was for so many years.  But since there's no way
to filter the jobs for GNU, we lose a lot of advantage...

Thanks,
Karl