[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105663] Mobile Radio Software

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105663] Mobile Radio Software
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:58:06 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

See our Software = http://www.Interactiveradio.net
Digital Web Radio
                                         Defination
All India Digital Web Radio Software [AIDWRS]

 Name: Nandkishor Arvind Dhekane

Address: 541 Budhawar Peth, Near Kasardevi Dharmashala

E-Mail:address@hidden

Name of Software Company: MYSOFT CORPORATION LTD. [Web Graphic Software
Company].

President: Usha Arvind Dhekane.[Managing Director & Administrator]

Voice President: Nandkishor Arvind Dhekane[Director & Multimedia Software
Engineer]

Software Details

This is our companies new type of webmusic software.

Yes this is our companies creation.

Our company provide a new type of xml technology to your company.

This software is unique & new event.

This is a Digital Affiliate Webmusic Software Application Package.[DAWSAP]

This is a very special software created for first time in world.

This software is also use for Radio,Mobile Phone,TV,Laptop and so on.

This is our companies very special XMLbased software.

I hope you will enjoy now.

This Software Develop & Maintain  By [MYSOFT CORPORATION LTD] Web Graphic
Software Company.

Very Special Web Music Software. Version: 2008.
Copyright-2004.
All Rights Are Reserved.
Phone.No.: Comm/Res=24457135.
This is a new web audiobase d-radio channel.

New Webaudio Radio Channel.[NWRC]=Companies Production

Hello friends,
You understand what I say. Digital web radio is a internet base application.
This is a new software. This technology is created by our company after 2
years. I research and found
Him. Actually radio is website. Technology is a part of our new technique.
This technique is
A very popular on net.This is a base of Mp3. You will download radio on your
own PC.
Actually radio is a part of entertainment. So this concept is use in digital
web radio.
This concept develop by our company. Friends I hope because this technology
just open for
You. This technology base application CD-ROM just comming in market within 2
or 3 years.
So you just wait and watch.This is a xml based application.
You listen music without winamp,CD,Windo-Media and other dives. Because
radio
Is jist come on net. This is a d-entertainment software package.
 This Software is very useful & very creative.
This software is Audiobase.
India's first programmable ringtone software.

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
Available only the item webpage     | Originator Email

File Attachments:

Date: Wednesday 11/08/2006 at 10:58 UTC  Name: www.Myblog.com.htm  Size: 15kB
  By: None
Mobile Radio