[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105668] Import Sourceforge Tracker Data

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105668] Import Sourceforge Tracker Data
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:31:16 +0000

Actually the attached file was only the Bugs Tracker.  I want each tracker to
be handled slightly differently.

As for the ones you pointed out:

artifact_type id: identifies the tracker

submitted_by: this one is tricky, Could you collect all the user ids and for
each one let me know if on exists in savannah.  It could be that the user is
under a different id in which case the change should be mapped.  If that is
not the case would it be possible to open an account for the user with a
random password and send the user an email.  if not I can send email to those
users and ask them to open an account.  If it is simply not possible to assign
an id than we can make use of the "Original Email" field.

artifact id: There is not formal syntax but they may be cross references in
the text.  It is best to look for the id in all the text and change it.

For each tracker:

Bugs: no special treatment.

For Feature Requests: Import to bug tracker.

Please set the category to "feature request".

For Patches: Import to bug tracker not patches.

Add the "Keyword", "with patch".

Also please change "group" to "Planned Release", changing "0.60" to
"0.60.5".

If they is anything I can do to help please let me know.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105668>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/