Re: [Savannah-help-public] problems creating account

From: chris
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] problems creating account
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:13:07 -0500

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 09:46:37PM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 04:21:57PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> > I'd like to change my login from seberino9 to
> > cseberino.  My account is pending right now
> > and I can't redo it with same email address below.
> > Please help.
>
> Unfinished user accounts are removed daily - so you can retry now.

Thanks for reply.  Actually I think I finished this user account
because I then submitted a new project for approval with it called
'Gnustocks'.  Can you still change login name?

> > Also,...does Savannah provide Subversion or just CVS?
>
> Just CVS but since we'm fiddling with SVN you can join the beta-testing
> and get an SVN account.

How stable is this SVN setup.  If beta SVN works on Savannah projects
pretty much as seamlessly as CVS I'll just use SVN.

Thanks!

Chris

Christian Seberino, Ph.D.
5707 SANTA FE ST