Re: [Savannah-help-public] 2 support requests please

From: Christian Seberino
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] 2 support requests please
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:44:52 -0800 (PST)

> cseberino already exists and has a different e-mail address.  Thus I
> cannot determine whether they refer to the same physical person :/
>
> You could set both account to use the same address
> (address@hidden). Then I would remove 'cseberino' and rename
> 'seberino9' to 'cseberino'.

My Yahoo! Email account, address@hidden, was killed due to
inactivity.  Since I didn't finish setting up that account, cseberino
should die in about a day right?  Can you rename seberino9 to cseberino
then?

Otherwise, please use chris.seberino instead of seberino9.

Thanks.

Chris

Christian Seberino, Ph.D.
5707 SANTA FE ST