[Savannah-help-public] problem with imported mail archive

From: David Mosberger-Tang
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] problem with imported mail archive
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:12:56 -0700

Hi,

A (long) while ago, Silvain Beucler helped me import an existing mbox
archive into the Savannah libunwind-devel mailing list archive.  It
took me a while to recognize this, but unfortunately it looks as if
the importing didn't work perfectly.  Specifically, there is only one
mail showing up per month.  For example, at:

 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libunwind-devel/2005-06/threads.html

a mail with subject "Re: ia64 unwind issue" shows.  However, clicking
on this link actually reveals that a whole bunch of other mails are
grouped into that mail (look for lines starting with "From:").

Would it be possible to get these mails broken up into the individual pieces?

Thanks!

 --david
--
Mosberger Consulting LLC, http://www.mosberger-consulting.com/