[Savannah-help-public] gnu.org site enquiry

From: Dean
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] gnu.org site enquiry
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:33:32 +0100

Good afternoon,

My name is Dean and I buy and sell websites.

I found gnu.org via Google and wondered if you would consider selling the
site?, or perhaps any other sites in your portfolio.

I am looking to purchase up to three websites in early 2007 and I have a large
budget to achieve this. If you know of any sites that may be for sale, then I
would love to discuss this further with you.

If you are not interested in selling any of your sites then there is no need to
reply to me.

Thanks for your time.

Dean

PS: if any of your friends, family or contacts have sites that may be for sale,
then I would be happy to pay you a finders fee for anything that leads to a
sale.