[Savannah-help-public] please change CVS permissions on some files for m

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] please change CVS permissions on some files for me
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 00:56:00 -0400

Please chmod a+x the following files in the CVS repository.  They are
supposed to be executable shell scripts but weren't marked right when
added to the repository.

    /sources/mit-scheme/mit-scheme/v7/src/etc/c-bundle.sh
    /sources/mit-scheme/mit-scheme/v7/src/etc/c-initial-bands.sh

I've signed this message so you can verify I am who I say I am.  You
should be able to confirm that I'm the GNU maintainer for the mit-scheme
project.