[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105860] If I have to change the CVS the syst

From: YongGyu Park.
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105860] If I have to change the CVS the system, how can I maintain the versions as I have used!
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 04:12:08 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi, My name is Yong-Gyu, Park.!! I'm Korean.
My English-name is Brian.
So you can call me, "Brian!".

I have to move a CVS Repository ( from RedHatlinux8.0 to RedHatlinux9.0 )
because of the policy of my company!

But I am not sure that I can maintain the versions of the sources in the
repositories!

I have two questions! Please help me!

1. As though I copy the repositories with the same CVSROOT,
will the CVS System be operated as I have used?

2. I'm using Eclipse IDE, if the IP Address of CVS System is changed, how can
I set the changed IP Address on Eclipse IDE Configuration for the purpose of
using like before?

Thank you for your care!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105860>

  Message sent via/by Savannah