Re: [Savannah-help-public] Radius SVN repository

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Radius SVN repository
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 23:27:59 +0200

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 09:31:02AM +0300, Sergey Poznyakoff wrote:
> Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> ha escrit:
>
> > Have you already using another SCM or is it a general question?
>
> Yes, GNU Radius uses CVS since 2000.  The question is not a general one
> since I've become pretty tired with the CVS limitations.
>
> > We have a basic SVN setup in testing phase,
>
> How much "basic" it is?  I.e. what features it currently provides?

Hi,

It essentially provides svn+ssh/svn/http/viewcvs, eg:
svn+ssh://svn.sv.nongnu.org/pngpp
svn://svn.sv.nongnu.org/pngpp
http://svn.sv.nongnu.org/svn/pngpp/
http://svn.sv.nongnu.org/viewvc/?root=pngpp

Nothing done wrt Savane integration and hooks (email notifications...)
yet. It'd be good to have automatic import/cvs-migration as well.