[Savannah-help-public] Search doesn't work right

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Search doesn't work right
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:23:11 -0400

[I sent this message twice but did not get a response.]

Are you working on this?

When I connect to savannah.gnu.org with a browser and enter "emacs" in
the search box, the first package it finds is not Emacs.  I think that
is a bug.

Matches of the specified string in package names should come first,
and the shortest matches should come first among the matches.
That way, if you enter the exact name of a package, that package
will always come first in the list you get.