Re: [Savannah-help-public] Most downloaded software

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Most downloaded software
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:29:30 +0200

Hi,

We don't have such stats at the moment. Note that "most downloaded"
stats are usually misleading, because people can download packages
through a variety of ways (source tarballs at the forge, source
tarballs in different mirrors, distro-specific packages, or even
direct CVS access), and stats only take the first one into account.

Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions.