Re: [Savannah-help-public] GNU software: MCSim

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] GNU software: MCSim
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 23:29:40 +0100

Hi,

If you are a GNU project, the best course of action for now would be
to carefully read
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly
, in particular double-check all your copyright and license notices
(for code, data, images, etc.) and license compatibilities for
dependencies.

When your project complies with the requirements, send a mail again
with a source tarball and I'll be able to quickly review it, and
activate a project.