[Savannah-help-public] question on project

From: Antonio Ceballos
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] question on project
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 07:13:02 +0100

Dear Savannah support team,

I am the administrator of the KidChessBoard project. As you will see, I am afraid that the project has not made good progress. I have recently changed my original approach. I have taken gnuchess version 5.07 as a baseline and have implemented some modifications. Now I would like to release a first version of the software of my project and I do not know how to package it. The modifications span a few lines of a few files of gnuchess and I have added a new file. Should I upload a whole clone of gnuchess that would include my modifications or just a patch. In the latter case, a requirement for someone to download the product would be to download gnuchess first.

Looking forward to receiving your answer.

Antonio