[Savannah-help-public] Re: Bug tracker hosting on Savannah?

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Bug tracker hosting on Savannah?
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 14:02:36 -0400

Recently, the GNU Emacs developers have been trying out the Debbugs bug
tracker, and we're looking to switch to using it permanently.  Up to
now, we've been testing Debbugs on a server hosted by Don Armstrong.
Would it be possible to set up an "official" Debbugs server, hosted at
gnu.org or savannah.gnu.org?

This would probably involve giving Don Armstrong an account on a gnu.org
machine that allows him to administer the debbugs server.  Is this
feasible?