[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106392] stribog project: add the GNU FDL to

From: Pavel Kharitonov
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106392] stribog project: add the GNU FDL to the licenses used
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 06:15:54 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I want to gather the project-related knowledge in it's "official"
documentation. It is desirable to put the documentation under the GNU FDL,
because this license suits better than the GNU GPL and because this is
consistent with savannah policy on the matter.

Thus I ask savannah administration for permission to add the GNU FDL to the
set of the licenses used with the stribog project.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106392>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/