[Savannah-help-public] why are my commits not making it to gnash-commit?

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] why are my commits not making it to gnash-commit?
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 00:01:06 -0400

Hi.  My Savannah sign-on is 'nelsonrn'.  For some reason, my commits
are not going to address@hidden  I made a commit about 12 hours
ago.  Could you check to see what happened to the email that should
have generated?  Not sure where it was rejected -- whether at the bzr
code which emails commits, or at one of the internal MTAs:
download.savannah.gnu.org, or savannah.gnu.org, or maybe lists.gnu.org

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software