[Savannah-help-public] As admin I goofed

From: David Hill
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] As admin I goofed
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:32:20 -0700

Hi people,

I just goofed badly. I wrote a reply to someone wanting to join as a gnuspeech group member, copied it to the gnuspeech mailing list, and overlooked the fact I was exposing his email to public view twice round.

The members of the mailing list are likely not a problem, but I would appreciate it if you would delete his email address from the archive (or is that done automatically). This problem arose once before through no fault of mine when someone wrote to the list giving all his contact information. You kindly fixed that for him.

I really apologise for my stupidity. Trying to deal with too many things too quickly. I shall strive twice as hard to avoid such mistakes in the future.

Many thanks and all good wishes.

david