[Savannah-help-public] CERTI

From: jaromir . vondruska
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] CERTI
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 02:09:59 +0100 (CET)

Hallo,
I would like to ask you some question. I´m student at University of Defense,
Brno, Czech Republic. I study for bachelors degree
and my final schoolwork is to do research in RTI. We make (Informatics group)
simulator for combat vehicle and depending on my schoolwork we choose concrete
RTI software for this simulator. The main requirement on RTI is support API and
other libraries. But I can´t find this information on your Web sites, that is
why I contact you. I would like to please you for sending information about
your CERTI - concretely support in libraries, API and other. Thank you very
much for your time. I hope you will answer me.

Have a nice day!

Jaromír Vondruška