[Savannah-help-public] Git access for cim

From: Sverre Hvammen Johansen
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Git access for cim
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:36:38 -0800

Hi,

I need to set up a git repository for gnu-cim.  I assume the first
step is to get ssh access to the server.  Can you help me to set that
up.  I have provided the ssh public key.  If there are any special
settings that is needed for public access to the git repository please
let me know.  Other from that I am able to set up a shared git
repository, as long as I have ssh access.

Where can I then log in?

How can I upload a new gziped tar ball for a new version? I would
prefer to do that over ssh.

Should I only upload the latest version?

Should I delete old versions?

--
Sverre Hvammen Johansen