[Savannah-help-public] Re: preparing git repositories for FreeType

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: preparing git repositories for FreeType
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:03:44 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 09:20:22AM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> Silvain,

Please send requests to address@hidden - you never know
when I decide to take a break :)

(for reference it's "Sylvain", too :p)

> please set up Savannah so that I can add two git repositories for
> FreeType.  They will be called `freetype2.git' and
> `freetype2-demos.git'.  I would like to push them in about a week.

The current fixed layout is:
/srv/git/freetype.git  # which you can create from the admin interface
/srv/git/freetype/something.git      # created manually by us
/srv/git/freetype/somethingelse.git  # same here

Can you tell me how you wish to organise your repos?

Cheers!