Re: [Savannah-help-public] multiple hg repos?

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] multiple hg repos?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:11:29 +0200

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

Thanks.

Btw, could you document this, i.e. the fact we need to update
[collections] should we upgrade to 1.2, plus what kind of permissions
I forgot to set :)

OK, but not until next week, I'm visiting your country until monday (Nice and arounds) :-).

By the way, we have created only one subrepo for GNU Octave but, the idea (Sylvain, tell me if I'm wrong) is to be able to support N subrepos in order to allow, for example in Hg, a branch-per-version approach. I don't have any idea how GNU Octave people work but may be they are interested in this.

Aleix