[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107074] please add GRUB Bazaar to CIA

From: Colin Watson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107074] please add GRUB Bazaar to CIA
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:22:15 +0000

I've extended bzr-cia to support server-side operation. The updated plugin is
here:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/bzr-cia/server-side

After installation on the server (such that it's in the plugin path for
whichever user runs the bzr server), all that should be required is to append
something like this to ~/.bazaar/locations.conf, and likewise for each other
project requiring the same facility:

  [/srv/bzr/grub]
  cia_project = GNU GRUB
  cia_send_revno = true

Authors will come out as the author/committer addresses in the bzr revision,
since obviously people can't set cia_user in the case of a server-side
submission. cia.vc allows linking different authors together under one
account, so I don't think this should be much of a problem.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107074>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/