[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107169] Dead links on GNU Russian translatio

From: Pavel Kharitonov
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107169] Dead links on GNU Russian translation team pages
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:35:44 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

cvs command displayed:
"cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/www-ru co ." instead of
"cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/web/www-ru co .".
The team leader told me this issue should be reported to Savannah
administration;
I marked it important because the same leader said the team
needs help very much, and GNU project declares the Russian translation to be
important;
whereas these bugs significantly discourage new volunteers. Please let me
know if I can help.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107169>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/