Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Bison GPG keyring not updated

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Bison GPG keyring not updated
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 23:43:32 GMT

Hi Joel,

Sorry for not replying before.

    > I set a new GPG key in my Savannah profile a few days ago.  I just rolled
    > a new release of Bison,

I guess you already emailed sysadmin with the new key, since there is
bison-2.4.1a.tar.gz on alpha?

    so I'd like my key to show up in Bison's keyring
    on Savannah, but it hasn't yet.

I don't know how the savannah keyrings are maintained, if they are an
automatically-updated copy of what sysadmin has for alpha/ftp.gnu.org
(evidently not), or something else.  (Nor do I know what difference they
make to anything, for that matter.)

Best,
Karl