[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107436] Erroneous files introduced into /sou

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107436] Erroneous files introduced into /sources/gcl
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:46:36 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I have inadvertently introduced erroneous files into the root cvs area
of the gcl project.  I was importing gmp4 files, and incorrectly
specified the destination.  I cannot remove these files from my cvs
client as the CVS/Repository file I've been working with is blank.
Therefore, could you please kindly remove the following files and
directories from /sources/gcl at cvs.sv.gnu.org?

autom4te.cache/
clgtk/
cxx/