[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107479] A few details that need to be improv

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107479] A few details that need to be improved on the projet pages
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:42:54 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

On the project page of `emacs' we encountered a few little problems which I
thought I could fix by adjusting the project's config, but either it cannot be
configured, or the resulting porject page isn't quite right:
- we have turned off the CVS part of the source code, since we now use Bzr,
but the web page still leads one to think that it can be accessed.  It should
more clearly indicate that the only CVS repository in use is the one
containing the web pages.
- the list of mailing-lists does not include the two mailing-lists
help-emacs-windows and gnu-emacs-sources.  This is probably because they
predate savannah and they were simply never added to savannah's data.
- some of out mailing-lists (emacs-diffs, emacs-bug-tracker, and
info-gnu-emacs) are not discussion groups, so list memebers are not allowed to
send mail to them.  So savannah's "to post a message" comment is inappropriate
for those lists.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107479>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/