[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107538] Need update to nmh git description a

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107538] Need update to nmh git description and set up commit email
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 01:17:11 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Greetings,

I just converted the nmh project from CVS to git.  I followed the directions
and it all went fine.

There are two things that I would like to do as well, and from what I have
read in the support pages I need a Savannah admin to do these things (if I can
do them, please let me know):

1) I would like the git repository to be named (right now from the git repo
web page it says "Unnamed repository; edit this file "description" to name the
repository").
2) I would like nmh commits to the git repo to be email to
address@hidden (it seems now that they are not).

Thanks for all of your hard work in getting Savannah back online!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107538>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/