[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107723] Problem with GAP mailing lists

From: Riccardo mottola
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:56:22 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
address@hidden; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Furthermore the mailing list archive is not accessible.

My address appears in the membership list of the mailing list and in any case
I'd expect a different message.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107723>

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/