[Savannah-help-public] Reminder about your invitation from Akmal Halabi

From: Akmal Halabi (LinkedIn Invitations)
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Reminder about your invitation from Akmal Halabi
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 07:45:14 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn

This is a reminder that on June 23, Akmal Halabi sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Akmal Halabi's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-thtixw-gpgjxeuk-4t/doi/3315840670/1N26QXZv/gir_744382682_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On June 23, Akmal Halabi wrote:

> To: Savannah-Hackers address@hidden
> From: Akmal Halabi address@hidden
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - Akmal

The only way to get access to Akmal Halabi's professional network on LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-thtixw-gpgjxeuk-4t/doi/3315840670/1N26QXZv/gir_744382682_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Akmal Halabi's network at any time.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation